Myspace Falling Objects

小星星幻想曲 VK-克

Monday, October 24, 2011

Just Me

日期=24/10/11
天气=晴+太阳雨

Just Me
我还是我

once in a while,
I would complain about this and that.
If that happen
I know sometime I will say somethings that cause hurt to other people
but ..... trust me
The world just come out from my mouth without passing through my brain
when I was angry and start complaining
That Is My Weakness I admit it 

once in a while,
I just want my life to be as quiet as it can
No adventure, No worries and so on
It will be a little bit of boring I know
but at least I no need to worry about this and that
Sleep peacefully and dream sweetly

Joining activities
Laugh together
Worry together
Think of solution together
Work hard together
Create sweet memories together
That All I want to do with friends
But I seldom do that
because ...........
I also dunno why
maybe someone will tell me one day

Playing Music
Is my hobby as well as a part of my life
Without it I will also survive
but with an empty heart
So,
I have make my decision
no matter which road I choose in the future
I will still make the music alive..........

LOVE
I never knew what it is
and now
I dun't really feel like want to get to know about that
It hurt my people in my life
And I don't want to be the next one
Good Luck 4 my journey of love xP

Tomorrow
going to KL with friends
hope that all will work smoothly without any problem
^^

No comments:

Page

欢迎再来 ^^

下次再来哟!!