Myspace Falling Objects

小星星幻想曲 VK-克

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Time~ went too fast ~ T^T

Date = 27/05/11
Weather = sunny
mood = stressful + feeling blue

Haiz
I don't know what to say now

feeling stressful
no mood to finish up my homework
somethings goes wrong with my computer
a lot of competition waiting me to join in
hard to manage my time
piano exam is coming near
haven't master the song / melody
school exam is coming
haven't do any revision
homework given when I go to pandu puteri camp haven't finish yet
add-math is left behind
not enough sleep
get boring at class
feeling under the weather
get sick of study
busy with school activities……

My life become more meaningful with this busy lifestyle
I know that
but sometimes
it really make me feel strain
too many things to do
and too little time left

『Dear god,
    please don't give me anymore
    job , competition , mission , activities and so on……

    I really can't do it anymore
    I really need some personal time to rest and do my things

   Thank you』

yours sincerely,
xiao ling



No comments:

Page

欢迎再来 ^^

下次再来哟!!