Myspace Falling Objects

小星星幻想曲 VK-克

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The feeling

most of my friend didn't notice that
actually I didn't believe in LOVE

when I ask my friend
why you fall in love with XXX?
they just smile and say nothings
some of them may tell me that because she is beautiful
and some of them may tell me that LOVE is blind

OK~I admit it ~
sometime LOVE didn't need any reason
but all the things that happened must be a reason
a logical reason

when I ask the big people , what is LOVE
most of them will just tell me
you will know when the time comes
but when was the time come?
what if I miss it?
a sound tell me : all you have to do is fell it with your heart

when there are boy come too close to me
and I can feel it
I will pull myself far away from him
thats me
I do this for no reason
run from nothings
and the most pity things is
I dunno why
I just have the feeling that tell me to run
run to hold the friendship
maybe he will think that I'm getting bore on him
and try to cast off of him
but thats not true
all I want is to keep our friendship stay
but how many of them know that?

No one know me well
that is what happening rite now
because I don't even know myself

one day
someone came to my life
he is not the best of all
and not the people who I meet the most
but
dunno why
I just like to talk to him
all day and all night
talking, laughing, enjoying
quarreling just for fun
sharing all the personal problem
sharing all the secret

until one day......
somethings happened
out of the blue he disappear without tell me where he is going
that day ..........
I start to realize that he is being very important to me
I start to scare
but dunno why
Scare for no reason?
I know that is funny rite?
LOL ~ it seen to be

Then more and more things start to happened
start to lend me to a strange feeling
the feeling that I don't feel before
and I just ignore it~
just like nothings happen at all
ha !
that is what I mostly do
Time past without my notice
and now
I still who i'm
and the only things change is
i lost somethings
somethings I think is important
is him ~
a friendship
and maybe I know why

there are someone tell me that
there are no real friendship exist between boy and girl in this world
I just dun believe it
why?
I keep asking myself
but there are no respond back
maybe someday
I will prove it !
I know it exist somewhere in this world
Just need some time to find it and see through it 

Day past by……
1day_he is more far away
2day_he is more more far away
3day_he is gone but not for real

To me ~
I'm a friend of him
a pasted friend
maybe he just forget me
but how could I forget him?
the one who I care the most
ok ~ maybe it takes time
I cold myself down

He make me accustomed to his present 
and now he just gone
ha!
I find that I'm acting like a foolish little girl
There are people telling me that I've fall in love with him
and I know that is not actually love
deep inside my heart
I know there is another felling
but I just dunno what is it
maybe someone will tell me in the feature
All I can tell you is that ~
I really like him very much =]

No comments:

Page

欢迎再来 ^^

下次再来哟!!